Emphasise your villain’s bad qualities


Doctor Slithingly watched the readout on the computer screen and rubbed his hands together.
‘Excellent,’ he muttered, his voice a thin, rasping hiss. ‘Excellent!’ He laughed to himself in a chilling falsetto. ‘Soon my plan will come to fruition. Soon I will destroy them all!’ The room resounded with the sound of his insane giggling.
This was the culmination of years of research – years of testing tissue samples and creating unnatural biological hybrids – but now it was over. Now, finally, he would destroy them all – every single type and variation of leukaemia. In doing so, he would render useless the work of thousands of charitable organisations as well as denying medical professionals the world over a source of income. He would prevent the publication of hundreds of inspiring stories of survival and sacrifice which might otherwise have sold millions of copies worldwide.
‘Bwahaha!’ he laughed. ‘So long, you meddling haematological neoplasm, you!’

12 comments:

  1. So, with this and the previous post, you've managed to completely blur the lines between hero and villain.

    Good job, McCloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read more about this guy, actually. He reminds me of Terry Pratchett's Igor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny.

    I'd like to see this villain face off against the hero in the previous post. Would that ever make a good/bad story!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. He's sooo villainous! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Mel! This guy reminds me of Dr. Horrible from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. (The king in the last one reminded me of Hammer Fist.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a villainous villainy villain! :D

    @Danielle: Hammer Fist? Do you mean Captain Hammer? Y'know, "the hammer is my penis"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. *facepalm* Right, right. I knew it was stupid and had something to do with a hammer. I was too distracted by his Elvis hair to remember his name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, he's a mad scientist trying to cure cancer? That makes him a good guy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish we had villians like this one! He probably lives on "not a villain at all just called one" street which is 5 blocks away from "provoked into revenge and then loses, bullied by others amd/or hypocrites", where Shylock from the Merchant of Venice lives!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very good dialogues for a villain moreover that smile was necessary for it. Now it's time to avail long distance taxi uk for more information.

    ReplyDelete